Friday, February 26, 2010

My ATCF Invention

So me and a couple cats formed a sneaker crew ATCF(A Tribe Called Fresh). And you know I spoke to one of them on me desiging a logo for the crew to have in our myspace's to rep it. So it turns out to be that the logo camed out real dope that i knew this had to be turned into a tee..so i did and it camed out real dope. Printed 24 of them got real good quality tee's which they are real good. Selling them for $25 a tee(pretty good compared to other brand prices out there)..the t-shirt brand that i got only makes sizes M-XL..which some people were unable to get their hands on because of that issue..but that's that. I got a couple sizes left..if your intersted in one email me at JRocks267@gmail.com and you will pay for the shirt and shipping fee's.


No comments:



Do You Believe La Dream...I DO!